With over 25 years of consulting experience and founder of Prological, Peter is at the forefront of Australian supply chain, warehouse and distribution networks analysis and design.
Increasingly identified as a thought leader in supply chain, logistics, and the impact of the rise of e-commerce, Peter is frequently called upon to provide his view on the current and future state of the supply chain industry globally.
Peter takes a collaborative approach to consulting, working closely with his clients and consulting team to lead and deliver real-world solutions to today’s challenges. He is an invaluable champion of ideas and innovations, and a key supporter of our clients’ project teams.
With an intuitive understanding of the relationships and off-sets between manufacturing, international and domestic freight, networks and nodes, warehouse space and inventory levels, Peter has the unique ability to understand complex situations and quickly develop strategies and predict the likely outcome. He applies this ‘6th sense’ to all areas of supply chain with uncanny accuracy.
Peter has completed over 200 supply chain projects with specialised expertise in logistics optimisation and engaging the transport industry to deliver bespoke client solutions. Highlights of his career include:
- Re-engineering the supply chain of a major Australian e-commerce retailer
- Supporting the preservation of two Australian manufacturing companies
- Delivering freight savings of up to 40% for many clients
- Changing the way some industry sectors approach freight and customer deliveries
- Integrating complex materials handling design into industry-redefining solutions
- Redesigning the international parts supply chain for a large Japanese mining and construction equipment company that has had positive benefits in their global operations
Peter is married with three adult children. He spends his recreational time riding push bikes (road, cross country and downhill) and is also an active member of his local church. Peter loves AFL and is keen supporter of the Sydney Swans. Along with his wife Julie-Anne, they attend many games both in Sydney and Melbourne each year. Holidays require warm weather so heading north is the norm – Port Douglas is an annual favourite.