Prological was commissioned to review and assess the operational aspects of a potential acquisition business with the objective of:
- Highlighting any areas of concern for Foodstuffs with their intent to buy into the business
- Identifying operational risks that may expose the client following their investment
Prological conduced an independent, non-biased review and audit of key operational functions against the client’s objectives across their risk profile of:
- Undeclared/unknown capital expenditure requirements
- Areas of business-critical, single-point failures
- Robustness of plant and equipment to support 50-100% increased throughput
- Network coverage
- Quality and reliability of the company fleet
- Key personnel
- Company vision and focus
Prological presented the detailed documentation of the investigation and analysis, including associated risks. Additionally the report was a register of operational improvement initiatives with estimated cost and service outcomes.
Paired with a robust financial due diligence investigation our client successfully acquired a 25% stake in the business.
Please contact us for more information